What's new
  • Heya!

We're looking for 2 staff members who lives in USA or by USA timezone. If you're our old user and really want to help us please write a private message to ItsiiDanoN.

Guide Payment Systems

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

ItsiiDanoN

Head administrator
Staff member
Head administrator
Web-Developer
Administrator
Supervisor
Technical support
Asian support
PayPal reseller
YouTube
Asian reseller
Content maker
Tester
Authorized
Website
twitter.com
You can pay for the mod menu using this payment systems:
BTC
Steam Gift Codes
Discord Nitro Gift
Mastercard/Visa bank transfers
Stripe
Skrill
PaySafe card

Alipay
QQ Transfer
WeChat
Cultureland
Korean bank transfer

If you want to pay using BTC, click here to go to our official shop: https://selly.gg/p/eb05e22c .(You can purchase BTC on your wallet from this sites: Paxful / localbitcoins / xcoins.io )
If you want to pay using Skrill or PaySafe card write a private message to @l0kk3 and he will give you instructions what to do.
If you want to pay with Steam Gift Code simply purchase steam gift card codes somewhere on the internet G2A or this Seller or Amazon or PcGameSupply or MTCGAME for example and PM ItsiiDanoN on the forum with your codes.(You have to pay 15$ or euro instead of 13(or more if you can't find 15$ or euro Steam gift card))(You also will get additional HWID reset for this option.)(Also,before purchasing codes check currency rates in google,don't try to give me 15 Canadian dollars which is 12 USA$,always check google for currency rates)
If you want to pay with Discord Nitro gift: add ItsiiDanoN#2389(you can find me in our public discord server) then write a Private Message to @ItsiiDanoN on the forum with your Discord Nickname so I can add you and then simply follow these steps: link. P.S.: you will have to pay 20$ instead of 15.

Last edited: