H4x Terms of Service
Your account may be terminated if:
1) You transferred your data to another player. If an account is shared between multiple computers and these computers are not regarded as replacement or upgrades by a H4XSoftware staff member.
2) You have repeatedly violated the rules of the forum or our "Discord" server. We also reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion without any liability to you. You agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the unauthorized use of your credentials. You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your account privacy has been compromised or you suspect unauthorized use of your account.
6)Reselling is prohibited unless given direct access by an Administrator, this includes purchasing with another forum account.
7)Charging back will result in automatically losing your access unless an agreement has been made with an Administrator.
8)Re-sharing the files without Staff approval will result in losing access and being banned without refund.
9)Any attempt to reverse engineer/crack or manipulate any of the products offered on the Site will result in immediate suspension of your access without the right to refund, illegal activity is not permitted here.Owner of content:
H4x Software is owned and operated by H4x Software who is no way affiliated or endorsed with/by any other company or entity regardless if implied or expressed. All content on our web site (including, but not limited to, trademarks, screenshots and logos) are property of their respective owners. By showing this content H4x Software does not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by these owners. Any screenshots or images appearing on this site are released under fair use as a derivative work and shall not be misconstrued as any relation to any other entity or company.Basic H4x Software rules:
1) We do not guarantee the absence of errors in the Software product, but will take all measures to prevent the incorrect operation of the Software Product. In case of errors in the Software product, the creator undertakes to correct them as far as possible.
2) One license allows you to use the software product on one computer. If you want to use the software on several computers, you will need to purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
3) The software product is provided on an "as-is" basis and we do not guarantee that all functionality of the software product will meet the expectations of the Buyer or will be applicable for its specific purpose.
4) Do not use the H4x Software improperly. In particular, do not try to use our software product to the detriment of other users, if we find out that you violated this rule your account will immediately cease to operate.
If you open a dispute or a claim through any of our payment services.
We will not refund you money in any possible case,you buy our product and agree with all risks.
Third party links
Your privacy is important to us. This following paragraphs explain how we use private information collected, and your rights and responsibilities regarding your private information.
I: Data We CollectWhen you interact with the Site or any software available for download through or on the Site, some of your information may be collected. Data you provide voluntarily is collected, such as e-mail address, date of birth, name, and gender. Any other data you voluntarily provide on the Site or through any software available for download through or on the Site may be collected. Other information may be automatically collected when you interact with the Site or any software available for download through or on the site, such as IP address, device ID, nickname on third-party services that our software is used with, or other information that is automatically sent by your browser when you vist the Site.
II: Where Information Is ProcessedH4x Software is based in the Russia. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the Russia and other countries. The laws of the Russia and other countries governing data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as the laws of the country where you live.
III: How Your Data Is UsedSome data you voluntarily provide, such as username, is automatically displayed to all visitors of the Site when they visit your profile on the Site. Other data you voluntarily provide, such as e-mail address, date of birth, name, and gender, can be displayed publicly to all visitors of the Site with your consent. Some data you involuntarily provide, such as IP address, is automatically used to determine the country you are visiting from, that country is displayed to all visitors of the Site when they visit your profile on the Site. Other data you involuntarily provide, such as device ID, nickname on third-party services that our software is used with, or other information that is automatically sent by your browser when your visit the Site, may be used to verify your identity in the event that another user attempts to access your account. All data you provide involuntarily or voluntarily may be stored for up to 6 months.
Your Right To Be Forgotten
If you wish to no longer visit or interact with the site or any software available for download through or on the Site, you have the right to be forgotten. You may contact any Administrator of the Site and request to be forgotten. All of your data will be permanently deleted from our servers and any other data storage we have access to within 1 week of your request. This rule is not valid if you tried to open a dispute or had a desire to open a dispute earlier. Also this is not valid if you are authorized.--------
Made by ItsiiDanoN©